Baby Deux!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome Arabella... 6 months ago

Ok - I know I'm terrible at blogging. But thought I'd try again. Of course, I've said that before... Arabella was born on October 7th is now 6 and 3/4 months old and is absolutely, hands down the best child ever as far as I'm concerned. I feel so fortunate that I get to witness her growth everyday. Work is getting busier now that summer is almost here. (At the moment, it is so windy that I'm pretty sure if I went outside, I'd blow away. Once the wind dies down, I'm also certain that Moab will have relocated to Crested Butte. Lots of red dust coming our way.) I never took a break from working, however, my job is low key in the winter. My boss is great and (so far) doesn't mind me bringing Belly to work. I also do a lot of work from home.

Belly updates: She rolls over to both her back and tummy, she can sit up on her own - though occasionally she topples to the side, she loves hanging out on her tummy and wiggling towards various toys, Ida and Earl crack her up, She has the best smile and contagious laugh, she is eating solids and is breastfeeding. Food she has had to date: rice cereal, sweet potato, peas, carrots, apples, bananas. All of her food is made by August and I.

She's a traveler. We flew to Idaho when she was six weeks old. We flew to Wisconsin in mid-March to see Uncle JJ get married. We flew to Portland, OR right after that to see family and sight see in Portland. We have taken a few weekend trips around Colorado. We are toying with the idea of taking her to Europe (Nate - I'm keeping my eye on plane ticket prices.) and we can't wait to take her camping. We hope to spend a good chunk of summer camping.

I was reading my old posts and they brought back so many memories. Blogs are great journals so I am going to try and keep this going. No promises... Here are some photos of Bells:




2 comments:

m|w said...

welcome back crispy, stay on it!

gr8ern8er said...

i love it! bella is beautiful - you know we'd love to see her (and you guys -if possible- this summer in germany!!!)
glad to hear all is going well!!!!