The pregnancy for me has been exhausting! I was exhausted while pregnant with Bells to the point that I could barely function but that is no longer an option with this pregnancy. I had a very busy summer of mothering and working and was just getting back into running - I had even registered for a half marathon in late September - the Aspen Goldenleaf. But once I found out I was pregnant, running has to wait once again. I've had very little time to focus on this pregnancy and have to learn how to do everything while being completely exhausted. Work is slowing down for me and Bella is in pre-school two half days a week so I'll start to have some time to get rest and things done around the house while Bells is in school. She loves school!!
I had a rough start to my second trimester - the 'honeymoon' trimester. My 'honeymoon' forgot to start. I had a horrible stomach bug that lasted way too long and a terrible headache followed that, which made me very sick. Thankfully, those have passed and I now need to focus on eating healthy to help give baby a good start.
Bella is doing great and is now 13 months - but we're having some struggles. She refuses to drink any form of milk and I just discovered today, that I have dried up and breastfeeding is no longer an option. I'm not sure when this happened, possibly a month ago. We are having trouble putting weight on Bells - this is probably a huge factor in that. I am making Bells fattening food and continue to offer her various milk products throughout the day. One of these days, hopefully soon, she'll be drinking lots of milk.
More updates to come...
The family at the Halloween parade. Bells was a butterfly.



No comments:
Post a Comment