Baby Deux!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Torture for the pets






Ok, Ok we know, dressing up the pets is not only cliche', it is borderline inhumane. But we about killed ourselves laughing through this whole fiasco. As you can see from the photos, neither pet was amused. The first photo we call "the Thriller Shot", as in Michael Jackson's video, the next you can see what there was a lot of- Ida trying to pull the antlers off of Earl's head and run away with them. If either of us wore the santa hat, she was constantly trying to grab the little white ball, snatch the hat and make off with it.

We also included a picture of our tree. Yeah, it is spindly. The thing is 10'-6" tall, and about 2' in diameter, but like the last blog post said, we had a great time hunting it. Nothing quite like the thrill of the kill with the wild and wily pine tree.

Take care- CJ and Gustus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He-He!! Love the hat!!!

Anonymous said...

CJ and Gus,

I checked out all the albums you emailed me. I didn't sign in...so it won't tell you I viewed them but I did! By now you are probably in the air in transit to Idaho and Washington. Have a wonderful trip and we'll see you soon in Milwaukee. (I can't wait!!) Sorry the cards didn't come in time, I wonder which picture you were going to use? Earl and Ida looked so cute with their Christmas "ears." Love to you both, JBGH