Baby Deux!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello again...


Well, I realize that it has been many months since we have actually posted to our blog. Our arrival back in the states was met with lots of work. Our jobs kept us very busy. However, we were able to take some trips and have some fun. We visited Wisconsin a couple times this summer and fall. We traveled to Idaho to see family. Ida and I traveled to South Dakota to meet up with my family to enjoy the vacation spot Mom loved. The presence of my Mom was with us that trip. I traveled to the Quad Cities of Illinois/Iowa in September to run my very first marathon, after months of training. I ran the marathon with my running partner, Jen. It was an incredible experience. I ran it for my mom! August and I are busy planning our next adventures. He's kayaking the Grand Canyon in January and I'm traveling to Paris with Jessica in February. We'll try and be better about posting.

cj

I couldn't resist, I had to post an adorable picture of my nephew Aidan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That nephew of yours must have a really hot mama because he is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to Paris, thank you both! Love, Jess (P.S. Thanks for the "closed" giftcard!!)