
Picture: Us in Frankfurt, Germany waiting for our plane home - we were exhausted.
I'm not sure that anyone is checking our blog anymore... but if you are - we are home in Crested Butte. We have been home for two weeks and immediately settled back into our work lives. I started a new job so I have been keeping busy between my two jobs, I also started running again - a must after all of my pastry consumption in Europe. August is busy as always at work. After skiing today, yes, it snowed today, he left for a week packed full of meetings in Aspen and Basalt. The pets were excited to have us home and I am ready for summer!! I'm looking forward to getting on my mountain bike and new this year - I now have a road bike too. All I need now is warm, sunny weather. Hope all is well with everyone. C



2 comments:
yes, i still read your blog!!!
sounds like things are going well for you back home! it was really great to see you and meet you finally a few weeks ago! i wish you lots of warm weather - nate
do you think that i could get the pics you guys took of us in Frankfurt? That would be great!
Post a Comment