Sorry for the lack of updates but there has not been much to report. I flew to Wisconsin on March 18th. Threw a surprise birthday party for my brother on March 20th and it was a surprise. I was so excited that we were able to pull it off! I went to the land of Ikea in IL on Saturday. It is the largest, single standing store I have ever seen. That place was a madhouse!! Recession?? Not at Ikea. I was there just to browse but was overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that I gave up on browsing and tagged along with my brother and his girlfriend. I'm not sure I will ever return to Ikea. Other than that, I continue to nap, I continue to spend countless hours wide awake in the middle of the night, and I continue to lack an appetite at dinner. So all basically the same.
I spend most of my time in Wisconsin with Aidan. My first day here, he showed me ALL of his toys and repeated over and over, "My Auntie Go-Go is here." Very sweet but boy does he have energy. We go for walks and to the park when weather permits but alas, Wisconsin is cold and windy in March. I was hoping for warm, sunny days.
August is in the land of mountains and snow. I'm missing him but he sent me a picture that I will share. It was the annual Al Johnson Uphill/Downhill Telemark Ski Race on Sunday, this means it was time for August's annual shaving of his beard into something fun. Enjoy!
1 comment:
cool! it's a pity that August only does this once a year. it would be cool if he always changed up his beard. :)
well, i hope you don't have to hang out alone too much! thanks for posting!
Post a Comment