It is 3:19AM and here I am blogging again in the wee hours of the morning. I went to spinning class last night again, and now I am awake. I think there is a correlation between evening exercise and being wide awake in the early morning hours. Tuesday night I did not have spinning class and I slept for 11 hours. My baby is getting to energized after exercise. I feel completely fine - just awake. August did not appreciate the 3AM wake up conversation to discuss taxes. I did not see him last night and had information to tell him and well, I'm awake so I thought he should know.
That's it. Nothing else exciting to report. My pants are starting to feel slightly snug. Other than that, everything else is the same. One of these days I'll have something new and exciting to post. Time to try and sleep.



1 comment:
so how are you feeling now? have you stopped doing late night activity and started sleeping better?? hope you are well!
Post a Comment