Baby Deux!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007




Picture: The cat santuary in the middle of central rome, us in Lucca, CJ at the Colosseum, and the Popolo Piazza with 1,000 trash men sculptures done by some famous german.


Hello from Cinque Terre!
We escaped the rush of Rome at a dead run the day before yesterday. The train station in Rome nearly got the best of us, crazy. On our way out of our hotel we ran into Rick Steves- the guy who writes one of the guide books we are using. He asked how we liked our place, the rate etc. Nice guy, guess he actually does get out there and check things out. Oh yeah, we should also mention we saw the Catacombs at the vatican (where Pope John Paul II lies).

After we left Rome, we went to Lucca, a small town with incredibly narrow streets and completely surrounded by a wall. Very defensible. We had an absolutely incredible meal in Lucca.

Here in Cinque, we have an room about 2 feet bigger then our bed, but with a porch hanging out over the sea. Nice! and actually the first reasonably priced room of the trip. We will probably be here another night- then off to Venice! Ciao.

6 comments:

gr8ern8er said...

nice to see the cat sanctuary. i dont really get it, but cool to see it nonetheless. i have to say that i am super jealous that you met rick steves. he is the greatest! very nice. drink some ramazotti for me!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I too am super jealous that you got to meet Rick Steves. I always watch him late at night...wishing I was were he was. Anyway, you two look great and I hope you are having a ton of fun. I missed your call this morning Chris, I'm so bummed, I was at work. I love you guys. Ciao!!

Anonymous said...

One more thing...Chris your hair looks great!!!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I hate you...You know I'm in love with Rick Steves. I'm dying of jealousy. (But I'm glad you're having a good trip.) Love, Raquel

andrea said...

speaking of the cat sanctuary, Earl the lover cat is doing well...we are bonding! so glad you are having great adventures...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two are having a great time, everyone at the office is jealous. Keep posting photos!!!
Ben, Dodson, Dave, Heather, and Arliss. Later